- [Oct. 2021] SABRA for object relationship detection under imbalanced distributions has been accepted to BMVC 2021.
- [Jul. 2021] I'm joining SEA AI Lab as a research scientist working on reinforcement learning.
- [May 2021] PROMPT for ab-initio object manipulation has been accepted by RSS 2021.
- [Oct. 2020] CVRL for model-based RL under complex observations has been accepted by CoRL 2020.
- [Sept. 2020] BALMS for long-tailed visual recognition has been accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- [Jul. 2020] STAR for pedestrian trajectory prediction has been accepted by ECCV 2020.
- [Dec. 2019] DPFRL for reinforcement learning under complex and partial observations has been accepted by ICLR 2020.
- [Nov. 2019] PF-RNNs for sequence modeling under uncertainty has been accepted to AAAI 2020.
- [Jun. 2019] DAN was nominated for the best system paper and best student paper of RSS 2019!
Ab Initio Particle-based Object Manipulation
Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS), 2021
This paper introduces PROMPT, a framework for particle-based object manipulation. PROMPT performs high-quality online point cloud reconstruction from multi-view images captured by an eye-in-hand camera. It achieves high performance in object grasping, pushing, and placing.